Any big rides planned for 2021?

Shawn Gossman

Administrator
Staff member
I have done a century ride once. If you want to do it, I highly suggest planning first. Choose a good route, pay attention to the weather and especially wind. Know where you will be stopping to get more water/drink and food. Take chaffing cream just in case.

I am wanting to go do the Katy this year. Waiting to sign up for either the double cross or the single run. Big bam and pork belly venture does a supported rides in the fall one is across and back about 500mi and the other is once across about 250mi. 10 or 5 days respectively with tents and luggage transportation. Will see how it goes. Probably do the tour de cape again this year and hopefully they will have tour de Shawnee. Did cotton ramble also last year. Hopefully Paducah has their ride this year also. I really got into it last year and half the events were canceled. Praying this year will be better.

Shawn Gossman

Administrator
Staff member
When they post registration information for the Superman ride please post an update on here or your fb page please.
I'll try to do that for sure!

I believe it is on July 31 this year.

I used to never be able to make it because it was pretty far from where I lived. I live in the Round Knob area now (Massac/Pope county line) and I could ride my bike to where it starts now :D No excuse not too haha