Cycling and beer (or wine)

Shawn Gossman

Administrator
Staff member
In many cases, cycling goes hand in hand with beer and wine.

Now I don't get drunk or advocate doing it while riding a bike but I favor brewery/wine country rides. Beer myself.

I'm a fan of IPAs and it's pretty much the only think I'll drink.

How about you all? What's your flavor?

Not a drinker so it's a pass for me. Part of my journey has been to reverse my type 2 diabetis, which ment eliminating the carbs and sugar for the most part and adding excercise (cycling). Pretty much every ride I ride is burning off stored fats as ketones, hence why I usually ride fasting. I don't have a problem with people riding and stopping at a brewery or something just not my cup of tea.

Shawn Gossman

Administrator
Staff member
Not a drinker so it's a pass for me. Part of my journey has been to reverse my type 2 diabetis, which ment eliminating the carbs and sugar for the most part and adding excercise (cycling). Pretty much every ride I ride is burning off stored fats as ketones, hence why I usually ride fasting. I don't have a problem with people riding and stopping at a brewery or something just not my cup of tea.

I've stopped getting drunk years ago but I do enjoy a few IPAs on the weekend :) Wine is too much for me to handle lol